The Goal: To finally read 12 books from my “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
I generally do a good job picking up books from my TBR pile, but fair enough I still buy new books at a higher speed than that I read. By joining this challenge I hope to especially get around to books (classics, mostly) that I keep postponing for whatever reason.
 I decided to change my challenge list!
My 2013 TBR Pile Challenge List:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea by Yukio Mishima
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmens by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Discovery of Heaven by Harry Mulisch
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Metamorphosis(Franz Kafka Stories 1904-1924) by Franz Kafka
- The Little Friend by Donna Tartt
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Lord of the Flies by William Golding Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
I will keep my list up-to-date HERE