My posts seem to be getting later and later. I even had a few other posts planned but they were all half finished and then I was too late to post them, eek.
I am now starting to wonder what I should do with this blog… I still read a lot, and I’ve got tons of awesome ideas for posts, but my willpower to be active online is approximately zero these days. Sorry 🙁
But, a here is my March wrap-up nonetheless! March was not a bad reading month at all.
Read in March
- The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2) by Patrick Ness
- The Wide, Wide Sea (Chaos Walking, #2.5) by Patrick Ness
- Mannen zonder vrouw (Men without women) by Haruki Murakami
- A Fist of Permutations in Lightning and Wildflowers by Alyssa Wong
- Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3) by Patrick Ness
- Snowscape (Chaos Walking, #3.5) by Patrick Ness
- Broer (brother) by Esther Gerritsen
- Twinkle Twinkle by Kaori Ekuni
I finally finished Chaos Walking and daaaaamn. I don’t even know where to start. It’s been two weeks since I’ve finished it and I STILL haven’t completely processed it. Besides that, I read Murakami’s new short story collection which was better than I dared hope for. Also, a short story and a novella. And my last book for March was Twinkle Twinkle, which I really really loved and want to post a proper review for some time.
Reading in April
I’m already three books into April. I’ve read a lot of men lately so it is time to even it out with some women 🙂 I’ve got a ton of interesting books on my TBR so I can’t wait. (Another topic I want to post about again sometime soon.)