HOW IS FEBRUARY OVER ALREADY. Sure, it’s a short month, BUT STILL. Eeek. Thankfully I ended February feeling relaxed, which is the first time in… months? And now it’s March, the days will get longer and hopefully the weather will be nicer too.
In February I read five books and wrote two reviews. I think it was a pretty good reading month.
Read in February
- The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman & Eddie Campbell
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman
- Shadow Scale: A Companion to Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
No book haul. Really. I received one book in the mail that I won during January in Japan, and that’s it:
Plans for March
No plans! I plan to continue reading Harry Potter (I just finished The Order of the Phoenix this weekend). And I should perhaps start reading for the TBR Pile Challenge…