This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet, so actually it is more like a top ten books on my wishlist 😉
Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet
- Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartmann
On the list because it’s not out until March 2015 so I can’t own it yet but I’m dying to read it!
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
This is coming out soon and I don’t own it yet but I will the moment they ship my order *grabby hands*
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
This story sounds really fascinating and on top of that it’s set in the Netherlands in the 17th century.
- The Last of the Wine by Mary Renault
I ordered this a long time ago but it hadn’t shipped after two months so I gave up. And it’s been on my want-to-buy list ever since *sadface*
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
If only I wasn’t on a book buying ban…
- The Twelve Kingdoms: Sea of Shadow (The Twelve Kingdoms, #1) by Fuyumi Ono
I found book two by accident, but volume 1? Impossible to find for a reasonable price 😐 I really want to read it!
- The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike #2) by Robert Galbraith
So I wasn’t super enthusiastic about The Cuckoo’s Calling but I still really want to read this.
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- Her Name in the Sky by Kelly Quindlen
- Er ist wieder da by Timur Vermes