I’m a book collector (aren’t we all) with more books on my shelf than I can read (don’t we all). And I have some authors I auto-buy from. So anyway…. I do kind of really love this week’s TTT!
Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
- 27 books: Haruki Murakami Well gosh I bet no one was expecting this /sarcasm. I don’t even own every book yet, but I have a bunch of different editions for some books and… it’s chaos.
- 20 books: J.K. Rowling / Robert Galbraith. I have some volumes of Harry Potter in multiple languages: everything in English, first five books + the two ‘textbooks’ in Dutch, and first two books in Japanese. And The Casual Vacancy and The Cuckoo’s Calling.
- 15 books: Neil Gaiman Third, not bad! Still have a lot left to read though.
- 12 books: Yukio Mishima I wasn’t really collecting him but was able to buy a lot of his books from a former colleague.
- 12 books: Baroness Orczy. All ten volumes of The Scarlet Pimpernel, and the book itself in three editions because ~*~it’s the Pimpernel~*~.
- 9 books: Yasunari Kawabata and Lemony Snickett
- 8 books: Darren Shan and Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- 7 books: Douglas Adams, Kazuo Ishiguro, Arthur Japin and Oscar Wilde
- 6 books: John Green and Banana Yoshimoto
- 5 books: George R.R. Martin, David Mitchell, Natsume Soseki, Philip Pullman, Philip Reeve, Jun’ichiro Tanizaki, J.R.R. Tolkien and Sarah Waters
(Also happening now: 5.000+ views giveaway! Don’t hesitate to enter!)