Or at least, that’s what it feels like. I was supposed to be on a plane to Canada literally right now. But it wasn’t meant to be. I’m a bit grumpy about that, but thankfully at least the weather has been kind and… summery! So I’m giving my balcony a make-over and turning it into a comfy reading corner. Let’s hope the weather sticks…
1. Show a book with a Summery cover! i.e Sun, Beach etc.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for your Summer Vacation!
I’m going to pick… Lavondaville, the city in Goredd. Aka, Seraphina‘s hometown! I love that book and Rachel Hartman did a great job at world building.
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?
Let’s say I was actually on that plane… I would probably be reading the next volume in the Saga of Darren Shan, Hunters of the Dusk. I kind of plan to finally continue with and finish the series this summer /ambitious
4. You have a case of Summertime Sadness. What happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
Neil Gaiman & Chris Riddell’s brilliant, amazing, Fortunately, the Milk…. I’m actually reading it right now and it’s so funny and really cheers me up!
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone… which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Sophy from The Grand Sophy. She seems like a good laugh and good company at the beach.
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
Now that we’re going with good laughs… I’m going to pick Crowley from Good Omens as my sidekick 8)
7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG?
Whoever wants to 🙂 Let me know if you do this!