This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is a top ten of books I’ve read so far. Thankfully I have enough to choose from 😀 I think it has become an interesting list. Books I’ve rated five stars aren’t necessarily in the top ten… Sometimes a book is really good, 5-star-good, but I just enjoyed that 4-star book better.
Anyway, here goes!
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Krabat by Otfried Preußler
- Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- How to Repair a Mechanical Heart by J.C. Lillis
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Harmony by Project Itoh
- Hardboiled & Hard Luck by Banana Yoshimoto
- Restaurant of Love Regained by Ito Ogawa
- The Odyssey by Homer