love enjoy adore am obsessed with like lists exceptionally much. I keep seeing this meme (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) around and I’ve been meaning to participate for a long time.
Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
1. I love being a reader because… there’s always a book to keep me amused. I am not good at being bored at all, I always need something to do. Reading is perfect as it doesn’t require more than, well, a book.
2. I love being a reader because… books are like the TARDIS. They let you travel through time and space.
3. I love being a reader because… I learn new things every day, even from fiction. I love it when new ideas are put into my head; when I get new insights from books; when I learn new vocabulary; when…
4. I love being a book blogger because… I love books and reading so ridiculously much and I need a place to talk about them or I might implode.
5. I love being a reader because… I love getting lost in a book. Reading relaxes me. And I sleep better after I’ve been reading.
6. I love being a reader and book blogger because… reading is super social. I get to meet so many people through my love of books. Think of book blogs, my book club, Goodreads, book events… It’s pretty amazing. People are completely mistaken when they say reading is not a social activity!
7. I love being a book blog reader because… I love reading about other people’s enthusiasm for books, and learning new things from them.
8. I love being a reader because… I like to collect and books are exceptionally pretty. I also like home deco and what better decoration than book shelves filled to the brim with books?
9. I love being a reader because… reading is a cheap hobby. In theory. See point 8.
10. I love being a book blogger because… I like lists. I like lists exceptionally much.